Grades: Pre-K – 2 and 6 – 8
Tuesdays at 10 am
Curriculum Connections: Life Science, Physical Health, Diversity of Life, Science and Tech- nology, Science in Personal and Social Perspectives, History and Nature of Science.
- General Admission to NYSCI.
- 3D Theater Presentation: Wild Ocean.
- Private, Explainer-led, 20-minute interactive demonstration: Cow’s Eye Dissection.
- Explainer-facilitated exhibition exploration featuring: Hidden Kingdoms: The World of Microbes.
- 20-minute lunch reservation.
$15 per student; 1 chaperone free for every 5 children; $6 per addi- tional adult. Minimum 25 students. Allow two hours.